Friday, January 22, 2016

Ontario California!








Really wanted to see my dog on this visit to Southern California; I certainly had the time but for the first time ever my ex denied me visitation during my window of downtime.  Heartbroken as I was, I decided to get out and explore Ontario the best I could.  I’ve always been through this city but have never really spent much time here.
Decided to take a long walk and that walk ended up being a little longer than planned.  Sidewalks ended when they probably shouldn’t have.  Roads that were on maps weren’t there anymore due to construction.  To make a long story short I ended up walking all the way to Rancho Cucamonga in a extra long detour. 
Saw a park on the map and decided to check it out.  Got there only to learn that there is an entrance fee. I would’ve had no problem paying it if the park had a back gate so I could continue my walk, but it didn’t, so I passed on entering the park.  Maybe next time.  Looked like a beautiful place.  I continued on and discovered Founders Garden outside the Citizens Business Bank Arena.  It was so peaceful and serene.  Then I ended up at the Ontario Mills Outlet Mall.  At that point I had to do a complete recheck on what state I was in. The mall is IDENTICAL to the Grapevine Mills Mall in Grapevine, Texas!!! 
Exploring the “country” side of Los Angeles was fun. Thanks Ontario!   

No comments:

Post a Comment