Friday, February 19, 2016

Live, Laugh, Love AFTER Valentines Day!


Ok so I apologize I’m far behind here with everything!!!  I’ve been super busy with work. I haven’t even had a chance to write about it OR my poor etsy shop. 
SOOOO it’s after Valentines Day. I decided I’m doing this one for the ladies. You know who you are:  You’re the one that had it slammed in your face that it was Valentines Day, or as I like to call it: Single Awareness Day. Now that you’ve had the chance to hit those after Valentines Day clearance aisles to pick up that chocolate you didn’t receive as a gift and have probably have indulged in that whole box by now reminding yourself with every bite how much more satisfying chocolate is than a man anyway.  No headache, no drama just plain sweet and oh so delicious. But now you’re back to square one - Still single with more gym time on the brain. 
AND of course I can’t forget about my sisters on the other side of the fence either, cause I've been there too.  You know those ladies out there who might have someone and well, things aren’t quite what they should be. Whether it’s the best of mediocrity, or man drama 24/7 OR a guy who just lacks creativity in the gift giving department making Valentines Day a dud anyway: This sale is for you!   It’s time to shake off bad reminders and just have a little fun! I’ve decided to put my entire etsy shop on SALE. (Here’s a link to the shop: www.LuvAlisa.com.) Now is the time to get a little treat for yourself!!!! I’m calling it my LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE after Valentines Day SALE. For a short time SAVE 15% off all items in my shop!
LIVE your life and indulge cause you deserve it. LAUGH because laughter is good for the soul and LOVE yourself because you were created by God to be the beautiful soul you are. This is just a reminder for the ladies, no matter what chapter of life you are in, don’t ever let someone else dictate the way you value yourself.  All good things happen in God’s perfect time. No point in rushing things. Embrace the blessings you have and make the most of what today has to offer. Patience is key.  I truly believe it.      

No comments:

Post a Comment